In order to ensure the safety of our teams, guests and staff, we ask that you DO NOT enter Bob Lewis Ballpark if you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Have you been recently diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you had any of the following symptoms within the last 72 hours?
- Chills or repeated shaking with chills
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Pain or pressure in your chest
- New loss of taste or smell
- Muscle pain
- If you have had any of the above symptoms, has it been less than 7 days since your first symptom(s)?
- In the past 14 days, have you been in any gathering of 50 or more people?
- In the past 14 days, have you been within 6 feet of any person who has either been diagnosed with COVID-19 or shown any of the symptoms listed?
- In the past 14 days, have you traveled internationally or domestically to an area known to have a high number of COVID-19 cases?
- Have you been told by any health care provider or health department to self quarantine or self isolate due to actual or suspected exposure to COVID-19?
If you answer No to all of the above questions, we welcome you to attend events at Bob Lewis Ballpark.
If you answer Yes to any of the above questions, we ask that you kindly stay home or keep your player home and follow guidance and recommendations of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and/or .
Parents, please notify your player’s coach if your child is experiencing any of the the above symptoms.
If you are a staff member or volunteer, please contact your manager for further information.